Staff is available via email or by leaving a message at 604-598-7901. Sign up for a card from home, enjoy our online library, or join us for online programming. Planning is underway to expand library services while adhering to health orders and ensuring safety of staff and public. More info coming soon.
10350 University Dr, Surrey, BC V3T 4B8
View on Google Maps
- 77,000 sq. ft. over 4 floors
- Self-checkout Stations for quick service during peak hours and enhanced privacy
- Free computers, scanner, Wi-Fi
- Printing & photocopying (20 cents; no colour)
- Computer Learning Centre
- READ-Ability Services Main Office
- Public art: Marks, West Coast Landscape
- LEED GOLD certified green building
- Quiet study and meditation rooms
- Bookable small group study rooms
- Five meeting rooms available for rent
- Refreshments and catering available from Cafe Central (778-998-4333 or firstname.lastname@example.org)
This branch features local artists and crafters: Apply to use our display space
Two hours free parking!
- Park on P1 only when space is available
- Register license plate number in Parking Kiosk on ground floor of Library
- For longer stays:
a) Weekdays 8am–4pm, park & pay on P1
b) Evenings and weekends, park & pay on P1, P2 & P3
c) There is $3 flat-rate parking from 4pm to 8am the next morning.