Our Computer Learning Centres offer a wider range of software.
Computer Learning Centres are located at City Centre, Clayton, Guildford, Semiahmoo and Strawberry Hill branches.
Bring your Surrey Libraries card to sign in during drop in hours.
- Windows 10 Operating System
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Publisher
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 2020
- Adobe Premiere Elements 2020
- Adobe Reader DC
- Audacity (audio editor and recorder)
- GIMP (Gnu Image Manipulation Program)
- Windows Photos and Video editor
- Typing Practice with Typing Club
- Printing, 20 cents per page black and white, 40 cents per page colour
- Basic help when time permits
Computers are available on a first come, first served basis. Schedules are posted on the door.
Make It Digital
Guildford Library also offers resources to convert analog audio/visual material into digital files. We do have ION Tape Express Digital Converters available for digitizing audio cassettes and Elgato Video Capture kits for digitizing video tapes at home.
Renting Computer Learning Centres
A damage deposit of $1000.00 is required in advance for all reservations and held in trust until refunded at the end of the rental agreement or applied to the rental charges.
Commercial and Government groups:
Full day (8 hours) $550.00
Half day (4 hours) $275.00
Full day (8 hours) $250.00
Half day (4 hours) $125.00
For more information and bookings contact the Director of Learning, Programs and Partnerships.