Take the Teen Summer Adventure Survey to help us make even better next year!
Teen Summer Adventure: June 3 - September 3, 2019
Need some inspiration for how to spend the summer?
Surrey Libraries has the answer with our All-Access Passbook to summer fun!
Our All-Access Passbook is filled with challenges, activities, a tracker for your reading, and more. Complete the activities to earn tickets that go toward weekly prizes and summer-end grand prize draws!
All you have to do is:
- Pick up your All-Access Passbook from any Surrey Libraries branch
- Complete the Passbook activities that interest you the most
- Return to the library to receive tickets that go toward prize draws
It’s that simple.
So join our adventure. Pick up an All-Access Passbook and see where it takes you!
Weekly prizes will be given out by each Surrey Libraries branch. Prizes include but are not limited to:
- gift cards to Tim Hortons or Starbucks
- gift cards to Chapters or Black Bond Books
- awesome teen reads
Grand Prize Information
There are a total of ten grand prizes up for grabs this summer. One of them could be yours! Each grand prize is a $50.00 Chapters gift card.
Why do you ask for my contact information? What do you do with it?
- We want your name, grade, email, and phone number so that we can contact you if you win a prize. We will not share your contact details with anyone, and they are stored securely.
I got an email that I won a prize. Where do I pick it up?
- You can pick up your prize at the library where you registered for TSA. Please check the email or phone message left by library staff to confirm the location of your prize.
When is the last day I can pick up my prize?
- The last day for you to pick up a TSA prize is Oct. 9th, 2019.
How do I submit my picture for an email challenge?
- You can attach your photo to your email and send it to email@example.com. Please remember to give us your All-Access Passbook ID so we know who is sending us the challenge. You will automatically be added to prize draws for your email challenges.
Help! I lost my All-Access Passbook. What do I do?
- Fear not! Please visit your local library branch to get a replacement copy. We keep track of how many tickets you have already earned, so all you have to do is try (to the best of your ability) to tick off the challenges you completed, and continue your summer adventure from there.
Can I get my adventures checked off by a library branch different from the one where I registered?
- Yes. You can visit any Surrey Public library branch to have your adventures checked off by a library staff member, and earn the number of tickets collected by the adventures you completed.
Can I have more than one Passbook?
- No, once you are registered, you can only use one All-Access Passbook..
I have some ideas on how you can improve Teen Summer Adventure. Who do I tell?
- Thanks for wanting to make the TSA better! Please submit your comments by filling out our online Teen Summer Adventure survey, which is open for the month of August!
Questions about Teen Summer Adventure? Email us!