Friday, September 24, 2021
We are excited to restart in-library programs this Fall!
Adults, teens, and kids will enjoy the return of popular programs like storytimes, book clubs, STEM programs, and more. We start the Fall with a limited number of in-person programs. Check back often for more program choices.
Surrey Libraries follows all Provincial Health Orders. We care about your safety. Here is what you can expect at our programs.
What to Expect
- Registration required for all programs
- Programs have smaller group sizes
- Masks mandatory for everyone 5 years and older
- Respect everyone’s personal space
- Wash or sanitize hands before the program
- No food or drink permitted
- Stay home if you or someone in your home is sick
- These measures are subject to change
- Programs fill quickly, so register early