Friday, September 24, 2021
In-Branch Programs Cancelled.
All branches of Surrey Libraries are pausing in-branch programs for the duration of the current Public Health Orders. Thank you for your patience.
We are excited to restart in-library programs this Fall!
Adults, teens, and kids will enjoy the return of popular programs like storytimes, book clubs, STEM programs, and more. Check back often for more program choices. Programs fill quickly, so register early.
Surrey Libraries follows all Provincial Health Orders. We care about your safety. Here is what you can expect at our programs. These safety measures are subject to change.
Program Safety Protocols
- Proof of vaccination required for everyone 12 years and older
- Masks mandatory for everyone 5 years and older
- Registration required for all programs (no drop-ins)
- No food permitted (OK to lower mask for quick sips of drinks)
- Programs have smaller group sizes
- Respect everyone’s personal space
- Wash or sanitize hands before the program
- Stay home if you or someone in your home is sick
Participants with mask or vaccine medical exemption may participate in outdoor or online programs only.
Find Events at Your Local Library Branch