13795 70 Avenue
Surrey BC V3W 0E1
- Accessibility Information
- 14,700 sq. ft. over 1 floor
- Book return available 24 hours a day
- Free computers, scanner, Wi-Fi
- Eduroam Wi-Fi for university students from participating institutions
- Printing & photocopying (20 cents black and white; 40 cents colour)
- Mobile Printing services for submitting print jobs from your own device from anywhere
- Meeting room available for rent.
This branch features local artists and crafters: Apply to use our display space
Parking & Transit Options
- 4 accessible parking stalls
- Wheelchair accessible from parking to door
- Translink bus routes 321 and 324 have stops approximately 120m from the branch. The northbound stop is covered and has seating. The southbound stop is uncovered and has no seating. Both have wide sidewalks to the branch.
- Newton Exchange is approximately 800m from the branch. There is a wide sidewalk along 138 street and 72 ave leading to the branch, with a concrete and pea gravel boulevard between the sidewalk and the road. Translink bus routes R1, 301, 319, 321, 322, 323, 324, 325, 335, 341, 342, and 393 are accessible from the Newton Exchange.
Branch Accessibility Features
- Motion sensitive automatic door at the front entrance
- Accessible washroom
- Public computer with a large print keyboard
- Large-print books
- Audiobooks on CD, and MP3 CD
- eAudiobooks and eBooks with adjustable font through Overdrive/Libby
- Home delivery available through our Accessibility Services Department
- Only service dogs with certification from the BC government will be allowed.
Sunday, December 24, 2023Closed for Christmas Eve
Monday, December 25, 2023Closed for Christmas Day
Tuesday, December 26, 2023Closed for Boxing Day
Monday, January 1, 2024Closed for New Year's Day