15105 105 Avenue
Surrey BC V3R 7G8
Parking details below
- Accessibility Information
- 25,800 sq. ft. over 2 floors
- Free parking up to 3 hours
- Electric vehicle charging station
- After hours book return outside branch
- Free computers, scanner, Wi-Fi
- Eduroam Wi-Fi for university students from participating institutions
- Printing & photocopying (20 cents black & white; 40 colour)
- Mobile Printing services for submitting print jobs from your own device from anywhere
- Computer classroom
- Located inside the Guildford Recreation Centre
- Assistive technology available
- Community art display screen for illustrations and photographs. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. All photos submitted are for display purposes only
- Public art: The Jungle Project and Raven and the First Sunrise
- Meeting room available for rent.
This branch features local artists and crafters: Apply to use our display space
Parking & Transit Options
- 22 accessible parking stalls, including 14 with access aisles.
- Translink bus routes 335 and 373 have stops in front of branch. Both have covered bus stops with seating, are well lit, and sidewalks to the branch.
- Guildford Exchange is approximately 500m from the branch, with large, well lit sidewalks between the exchange and branch. Translink bus routes R1, 320, 326, 335, 337, 341, 373, 375, 501, and 509 can be accessed at the Guildford Exchange.
Branch Accessibility Features
- Push button automatic doors at the front entrance, and a motion activated door at the library entrance
- Universal accessible washroom featuring an automatic door, grab rails, and an emergency alarm cord
- Accessible stalls in each washroom, including the children’s washrooms
- Automatic sink faucets
- Upstairs level is accessible by elevator or by taking the stairs
- Adult-sized change table is available in the Guildford Recreation Center’s aquatics changing room
- Assistive Technology Station featuring a height adjustable desk, large print keyboard, JAWS screen reading software, and Zoomtext magnifier and reader
- 2 public computer stations with large print keyboards
- Large-print books
- Audiobooks on CD, and MP3 CD
- eAudiobooks and eBooks with adjustable font through Overdrive/Libby
- Home delivery available through our Accessibility Services Department
- Only service dogs with certification from the BC government will be allowed.
Sunday, December 24, 2023Closed for Christmas Eve
Monday, December 25, 2023Closed for Christmas Day
Tuesday, December 26, 2023Closed for Boxing Day
Monday, January 1, 2024Closed for New Year's Day