Settlement Services for Newcomers

City Centre Branch

Are you an immigrant to British Columbia?  We can help you with the following:

  • Find a place to live
  • Get a job in your field
  • Learn about services for newcomers
  • And much more

Services in English and Spanish.

We welcome international students, refugee claimants, temporary foreign workers, naturalized citizens, permanent residents & protected persons. 

Valid Permanent Resident (PR) card or Confirmation of Permanent or Temporary Residence document should be presented at the time of service.

If you are interested in learning more about our services, please click here:


City Centre Branch
10350 University Drive, Surrey, British Columbia V3T 4B8
Room: Atrium


Options Community Services


Registration Details

Drop in.  No registration required.

Available days


Browse for other events tagged with similar terms as this one.