BC COVID-19 Support App and Self Assessment Tool
Coronavirus Information Sources
Please read official sources on the coronavirus for information on symptoms, transmission, self-monitoring, self-isolation, and prevention, as misinformation has been circulating on social media:
- BC Centre for Disease Control Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
BC specific information and advice on the current outbreak.
- City of Surrey
COVID-19 Notice Board from City of Surrey about COVID 19.
- Fraser Health Coronavirus Questions
FAQs for Residents in the Fraser Health region. Some information available in various languages.
- Healthlink BC Coronavirus (COVID-19)
COVID19 information from BC Ministry of Health. Some information available in various languages.
- Government of Canada Coronavirus Disease COVID 19
Updates, travel advice, prevention and other information for Canadians.
- Call 1-888-COVID19 (1-888-268-4319)
Provincial hotline staffed 7:30am to 8pm, seven days a week. Provides non-medical information on COVID 19. Information is available in more than 110 languages.
- Surrey - North Delta Division of Family Practice: COVID-19 Information and Resources for Community Members
For people without a family doctor, links to virtual assessment clinic and provides local information on symptoms, assessment and testing.