BC COVID-19 Support App and Self Assessment Tool
Coronavirus Information Sources
Please read official sources on the coronavirus for information on symptoms, transmission, self-monitoring, self-isolation, and prevention, as misinformation has been circulating on social media:
- BC Centre for Disease Control Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
BC specific information and advice on the current outbreak.
- City of Surrey
COVID-19 Notice Board from City of Surrey about COVID 19.
- Fraser Health Coronavirus Questions
FAQs for Residents in the Fraser Health region. Some information available in various languages.
- Healthlink BC Coronavirus (COVID-19)
COVID19 information from BC Ministry of Health. Some information available in various languages.
- Healthlink BC COVID19 FAQs related to Provincial Orders Issued March 26, 2020
COVID19 information from BC Ministry of Health issued March 26.
- Government of Canada Coronavirus Disease COVID 19
Updates, travel advice, prevention and other information for Canadians.
- Call 1-888-COVID19 (1-888-268-4319)
Provincial hotline staffed 7:30am to 8pm, seven days a week. Provides non-medical information on COVID 19. Information is available in more than 110 languages.
- Surrey - North Delta Division of Family Practice: COVID-19 Information and Resources for Community Members
For people without a family doctor, links to virtual assessment clinic and provides local information on symptoms, assessment and testing.
Programs & Services
1959 152 St #122, Surrey, BC
Offers free delivery for prescription medications as well as a daily dispense witness program. Licensed Practical Nurses will deliver your medications to your door free of charge. English, Punjabi, Italian, Tagalog, Urdu, Spanish
Medical Services Plan
The B.C. government is waiving the Medical Services Plan (MSP) coverage wait period for people moving back to B.C. from COVID-19 impacted areas. In addition, the B.C. government is planning to provide health coverage to British Columbians who are out of the province and unable to return.