Thursday, February 20, 2020
We are excited to see a redesigned app for Naxos Music. With it, you can access more than 85,000 audio tracks of classical, jazz, world, and folk music using your library card. There is also a redesigned desktop version.
Before installing the app, you will need to create an account. See the instructions below for how to do so.
Creating a Naxos Account
2. Enter your library barcode
3. Click on 'Playlists' in the left-hand menu
4. Select 'Sign up' in the top right
5. Fill out the form to create a free account
6. Naxos will send you an email to activate your account. Click on the link in the email.
7. Download and install the app
8. Login using the account details you created