Totally New to Computers
Free computer classes for beginners offered in three parts. Includes tips on cyber safety or how to be safe while using the Internet.
October 16 - Mousing Matters
- Learn how to operate the mouse
- Practice pointing, clicking, drag and drop and scrolling skills
October 23 - Computer Basics
- Learn key computer and keyboard basics and learn to work with Microsoft Windows.
- Learn about the Start menu and how to manage your browser window
- Learn the basics of Windows
- Learn about saving, printing, and understanding the basics of the ‘Desktop’.
October 30 - Email Basics
- Learn the essentials of email: how to open, send, forward, retrieve and delete an email message. Gmail will be demonstrated in this class.
- Learn how to attach documents and photos.
- Learn about formatting, labels, and contacts
Strawberry Hill Branch 7399 122 St, Surrey, BC V3W 5J2Room:
Register in person at the Strawberry Hill branch or by phone. You must register for all 3 sessions.