Totally New to Computers
Free computer classes for beginners offered in three parts. Includes tips on cyber safety or how to be safe while using the Internet.
June 13 - Mousing & Keyboarding & Computer Basics
- Learn how to operate the mouse
- Learn key computer and keyboard basics and learn to work with Microsoft Windows.
- Learn about the Start menu and how to manage your browser window
- Learn the basics of Windows
- Learn about saving, printing, and understanding the basics of the ‘Desktop’.
June 20 - Internet Basics
- Learn how to find information on the internet
- Practice using the library website and online information resources
June 27 - Email Basics
- Learn the essentials of email: how to open, send, reply, forward, retrieve and delete an email message.
- Learn how to attach documents and photos.
- Learn about formatting, labels, and contacts.
Strawberry Hill Branch 7399 122 St, Surrey, BC V3W 5J2Room:
Registration required. Contact the branch to sign up beginning on May 30.