Totally New to Computers
Free computer classes for beginners offered in four parts. Includes tips on cyber safety or how to be safe while using the Internet.
May 16 - Mousing & Keyboarding
- Learn how to operate the mouse
- Practice develop pointing, clicking, drag and drop and scrolling skills.
- Learn key computer and keyboard basics and learn to work with Microsoft Windows.
May 23 - Computer Basics
- Learn about the Start menu and how to manage your browser window
- Learn the basics of Windows
- Learn about saving, printing, and understanding the basics of the ‘Desktop’.
May 30 - Internet Basics
- Learn how to find information on the internet
- Practice using the library website and online information resources
June 6 - Email Basics
- Learn the essentials of email: how to open, send, reply, forward, retrieve and delete an email message.
- Learn how to attach documents and photos.
- Learn about formatting, labels, and contacts.
Guildford Branch 15105 105 Ave, Surrey, BC V3R 7G8Room:
Registration required. Contact the branch to sign up beginning on Thursday, April 18th.