Improve your English or learn one of 30 different languages with this fun and intuitive learning tool.
Installing the Rosetta Stone App
- Download the Rosetta Stone app to your device but DO NOT open the app immediately.
- Return to this page in your browser.
- Read the terms and tap I Consent.
- Enter your library card number and tap Sign In.
- Enter your email, choose a password and select the language you would like to learn. Then tap Sign In.
- Tap Launch Rosetta Stone Language Lessons Version 3.
- Your app should launch and you can pick your lesson.
- After the initial set-up, sign into the app with your email, password, and the namespace S4540785
- NOTE: To change the language you're studying, you must logout of the app and login again through this page.
The personal information and privacy laws of British Columbia require that we obtain your consent before we continue. The personal information you provide in order to register and use Rosetta Stone may be collected by the City of Surrey under s.26 (c) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act for the purpose of delivering digital content to you. Please be aware that any information collected about you will be stored and/or accessed outside of Canada through the Rosetta Stone service provider site over which the City has no control and which is governed by the terms and conditions of the service provider. By registering, you are acknowledging and consenting to the handling of your personal information outside of Canada where the privacy requirements will be different than the requirements of privacy legislation in BC. Please be aware that occasionally Rosetta Stone may include third party links that may have independent privacy policies.
Do you voluntarily agree and give your consent to your data being accessed and stored outside of Canada?
For questions regarding the collection of personal information, please contact the Director of Administrative Services, Surrey Libraries, 10350 University Drive, Surrey, BC, 604-598-7303.