READ-Ability Library Home Service
Library books at your doorstep! The Home Delivery Service offers delivery of library materials directly to eligible patrons:
- Persons confined to home, hospital or care facility because of illness, disability or age are eligible. Please fill out the application form (pdf) and forward it to your nearest library branch or READ-Ability Services fax number: 604-598-7421.
- Seniors without transportation also qualify.
- Patrons are invited to phone the department for reference service as well.
Materials that can be delivered include:
- books on cassette, regular CD, MP3 CD, & DAISY CD
- books in regular or large print
- books in many languages
- music CDs
- descriptive videos
To register or find out more about the Home Delivery Service, please call the READ-Ability Department at City Centre Library, 604-598-7399.