Rent a Meeting Room
Changes to meeting room rentals
Please note the following changes effective now to our meeting room rentals:
- Insurance requirement. Groups must purchase insurance to cover all times room is in use. Exceptions may be made if the City of Surrey is additionally insured on your policy for a minimum of 2 million liability. We will offer convenient and inexpensive insurance for purchase online.
- Pay for the entire time you use the room, including set up and take down time. You will be able to access to the room from the time you have booked it. There will not be complimentary set up or take down time.
- Book your room up to 6 months in advance. You can book the rooms up to 6 months in advance.
- Book your room online. With our online booking software, you can view the meeting room schedule to check availability and make your booking. We encourage you to book online.
- An email confirmation will be sent once the room booking is approved.
Community and non-profit organizations may book a meeting room online. Costs vary from branch to branch depending on size. Rates vary between $15-$45 an hour for non-profits and $40-$60 an hour for Commercial/Government agencies.
How to book a room
- Read the terms and conditions of use and click I Accept. You will be redirected to the online meeting room calendar.
- Select your room (top left of the calendar) and then click Refresh.
- Make your date selection or view availability by clicking on the date that you want.
- Select the hours when you wish to rent the room.
- Complete the form with your contact information and other requirements.
- A confirmation email will be sent to you with payment information and a link to an insurance provider.
Call us at 604-598-7300 between 9:00 and 4:30 to reserve a room within 24 hours.
Room bookings are handled by Library Administration. Call 604-598-7300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for help with the online booking process.
Agree to our terms and conditions of use and book a meeting room.
Rooms are available at some locations. See the location for rate and ammenity details.
Computer Learning Centres are also available for bookings. Call 604-598-7308 for more information.
The City's Parks, Recreation & Culture facilities offer rooms for rental.
Over 2,000 community meetings are held in City facilities each year. Check it out on Surrey’s Sustainability Dashboard!